Issues with salt minion after upgrade

Hi

I just updated my sles 12 sp3 client with update upto 1 of sep 2018, and now I get this error from the minions.

Aug 30 13:55:55 salt-minion[4251]: [WARNING ] Unable to process beacon virtpoller
Aug 30 13:55:56 salt-minion[4251]: [WARNING ] Unable to process beacon virtpoller
Aug 30 13:55:57 salt-minion[4251]: [WARNING ] Unable to process beacon virtpoller

It is connected to a SuMa 3.1 with latest fixes.

Hi fgd,

technically speaking, it is no error but a warning. But of course it’s something that at least should be explainable.

I’m on the road at the moment, with no access to my personal test bed, so if nobody else chimes in until I’ve had a chance to ceck, the quickest way to an answer might be opening a service request in the SCC.

Regards,
J

[QUOTE=jmozdzen;54272]Hi fgd,

technically speaking, it is no error but a warning. But of course it’s something that at least should be explainable.

I’m on the road at the moment, with no access to my personal test bed, so if nobody else chimes in until I’ve had a chance to ceck, the quickest way to an answer might be opening a service request in the SCC.

Regards,
J[/QUOTE]

I agree that it seems to work but it is spamming the logs, so it needs to be masked away. I have opened a case 101186938811.

Thanks.