JkWorkersFile

SLES11 SP2 and i am asking this here because i know Suse/Novell makes some alterations on their software
I am trying to get apache2 mod_jk working with apache to access a webapp. I have loaded the mod_jk module and configured a virtual host and workers.properties file like so:

virtualhost:[code]<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName share.domain.com

# The following line makes apache aware of the location of
# the /jsp-examples context
Alias /share "/opt/alfresco/tomcat/webapps/share"
<Directory "/opt/alfresco/tomcat/webapps">
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
allow from all
</Directory>

# The following line mounts all JSP files and the /servlet/ uri to tomcat
#JkMount /servlets-examples/servlet/* ajp13
JkMount /share/*.jsp ajp13

# The following line prohibits users from directly accessing WEB-INF
<Location "/share/WEB-INF/">
AllowOverride None
deny from all
</Location>

[/code]
jk.conf:[code]

JkWorkersFile /opt/alfresco/tomcat/workers.properties
JkLogFile /var/log/alfresco/mod_jk.log
JkShmFile /var/log/alfresco/shm

# Log level to be used by mod_jk
JkLogLevel error

[/code]
When i restart apache, i get:
JkWorkerFile only allowed once
and apache does not start until i comment out the jkworkerfile line in jk.conf.
So my question is, does suse/novell have a jkworkerfile somewhere that i do not know about? I searched for workers.properties and see only 2, 1 is mine that i created and the other is in /usr/share/doc/packages/apache2-mod-jk.
I do not have tomcat installed outside of the tomcat the webapp (which is alfresco) installed.

[QUOTE=carnold6;12685]SLES11 SP2 and i am asking this here because i know Suse/Novell makes some alterations on their software
I am trying to get apache2 mod_jk working with apache to access a webapp. I have loaded the mod_jk module and configured a virtual host and workers.properties file like so:So my question is, does suse/novell have a jkworkerfile somewhere that i do not know about? I searched for workers.properties and see only 2, 1 is mine that i created and the other is in /usr/share/doc/packages/apache2-mod-jk.
I do not have tomcat installed outside of the tomcat the webapp (which is alfresco) installed.[/QUOTE]

zypper search mod_jk
will show you if the default version is installed

You could also
cd /etc/apache2
fgrep mod_jk *

To see which conf files it shows up in.