Migrate PV to Xen Server

hi, i need migrate my phisical server to xen server, and have a problem with the boot, stay only in “start running job”, in both hard virtual disks(swap and /), i check the fstab and grub2, reestruct all files and continues with the start running job, have a best practs to migrave one phisical server to virtual server?, i uses to command “dd”, create and (dd if=/dev/sda of=/bkp/suse.img) converted from “suse.img” to “suse.vhd” and import, i see the boot, and can chose start normally or rescue, but stop in the start running job, is possible migrate without uses new installation?
thanks

Hardware migration or virtual machine migrations needs a full backup and restore. See:
https://forums.suse.com/showthread.php?14400-Extend-Root-Partition&p=59193#post59193
for more details about “full backup and restore” with SLE15.

Hi, thanks for help, i try this link, and stop in same part, start job running, i edit the grub.cfg and put the uuid in the line, but change only the name in the screen, start job…by-uuidxxxx458 and now job…by-uuidxxxxab4, i check the uuid by dvd rescue suse, i belive have another location/file, with problems…