Missing Resources In Rahcer UI

Hi All,

A relatively new in Rancher and K3S, I’m usually working with K8S and OpenShift.
I’ve set up a new single-node cluster to learn Rancher, but I can’t find some resources in the UI.
For example service accounts and secrets. Example:

kubectl get sa/kubernetes-dashboard -n kubernetes-dashboard -o yaml
apiVersion: v1
kind: ServiceAccount
metadata:
  annotations:
    kubectl.kubernetes.io/last-applied-configuration: |
      {"apiVersion":"v1","kind":"ServiceAccount","metadata":{"annotations":{},"labels":{"k8s-app":"kubernetes-dashboard"},"name":"kubernetes-dashboard","namespace":"kubernetes-dashboard"}}
  creationTimestamp: "2020-06-23T19:32:40Z"
  labels:
    k8s-app: kubernetes-dashboard
  name: kubernetes-dashboard
  namespace: kubernetes-dashboard
  resourceVersion: "3163548"
  selfLink: /api/v1/namespaces/kubernetes-dashboard/serviceaccounts/kubernetes-dashboard
  uid: 0bdf491b-30cb-4aee-ab86-abbe9508d172
secrets:
- name: kubernetes-dashboard-token-j69sj

And the secret used by this SA:

kubectl get secret/kubernetes-dashboard-token-j69sj -n kubernetes-dashboard
NAME                               TYPE                                  DATA   AGE
kubernetes-dashboard-token-j69sj   kubernetes.io/service-account-token   3      2d17h

Furthermore I failed to find clusterrolebindings, clusterroles, rolebindings, etc. in the Rancher UI.
Are these resources accessible in the UI or only using kubectl or rancher CLI?

Thanks,
Janos Vincze

Secrets are in the ui, and roles/bindings managed by rancher (but not the raw objects).

If you click “try dashboard” in the header when inside a cluster in 2.4.x, the new dashboard shows every type that you can see in the cluster (as yaml, unless there’s a custom view written).