moving from sled11sp4 to sles11sp4, subscription options?

[COLOR="#800000"]
hello people,
as you may know already, in the past i bought a 3-year subscription for sled11sp4. unfortunately, due to the sooner-than-expected end of the operating system life cycle, i haven’t really used my subscription for the last year, therefore, some applications already are in need of updates, upgrades and patches; and i can see them available but only for sles11sp4.

therefore, i have plans of moving to sles11sp4 and would like to purchase a subscription for patches only, like the one i had for sled11sp4. i don’t need phone support or all the bell and whistles for mainframes or virtual servers; i only want the ability to have the system up-to-date until the life cycle for sles11sp4 finishes in 2019/2022.

how much would the year (or 3-year) subscription cost would be when installing sles11sp4 in my computer?

thank you for your timely reply.

Omar
[/COLOR]

ofvergara,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your
posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

These forums are peer-to-peer, best effort, volunteer run and that if your issue
is urgent or not getting a response, you might try one of the following options:

Be sure to read the forum FAQ about what to expect in the way of responses:
http://forums.suse.com/faq.php

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting or otherwise posted in error, please
ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand
to our posting bot…

Good luck!

Your SUSE Forums Team
http://forums.suse.com

ofvergara wrote:
[color=blue]

how much would the year (or 3-year) subscription cost would be when
installing sles11sp4 in my computer?[/color]

The actual cost to you is determined by the reseller from whom you
purchase it. Find a reseller in your area and request a quite.

Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner
If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
please show your appreciation and click on the star below this post.
Thank you.