Problem install Rancher HA with Galera Cluster

Hello

I’m installing the rancher-server with a few different scenarios

1 - I created a single environment with an external database using two virtual servers successfully in the configuration and addition of hosts and deploy in the catalogs.

2 - I created an environment in HA using three virtual servers for the rancher-server a haproxy and a server with external database, successfully in the configurations and without problems in adding hosts and deploy in the catalogs.

3 - I created an environment in HA using three virtual servers for the rancher-server one virtual server for haproxy and three virtual servers for the “Galera Cluster” external database, however in this environment I am encountering many errors and problems such as: ( Error 1213: Deadlock: wsrep aborted transaction)

I used versions 1.6.14 and 1.6.18 but the errors of item (3) quoted above.

I followed the documentation (https://rancher.com/docs/rancher/v1.6/en/installing-rancher/installing-server/) I used the “–db-strict-enforcing” parameter that would solve the problem with clustered data, but continued with error in rancher-server logs

My question is objective! Does Rancher support configuration using clustered external database?
Well, in my tests, that’s what I saw. And I would like to know what configuration is indicated in a virtualized environment.

thankful