Rancher 1.2 not starting after crash

Good day,

I upgraded to Rancher 1.2 on Friday,all seemed ok, although I was having strange issues with services not able to resolve each other which appeared to be DNS related. Whilst I was looking into this today my rancher server became unresponsive. I decided to reboot the Rancher server and now I cannot get it to start completely. I see the following error repeated in the log:

2016-12-12 16:30:34,129 ERROR [:] [] [] [] [cutorService-15] [.e.s.i.ProcessInstanceDispatcherImpl] Expected state running but got stopped: instance is not running : Dependencies readiness error
2016-12-12 16:30:34,124 ERROR [fd5ca2ee-eeb6-42d5-a803-d0bfe8677ea1:1719716] [service:3618] [service.update] [] [cutorService-15] [c.p.e.p.i.DefaultProcessInstanceImpl] Expected state running but got stopped: instance is not running : Dependencies readiness error

Does anyone have an idea on what could cause this? Or what else I should look for? I’ll post more info in this topic as I find more.

Thanks in advance.

An update, I’ve installed a fresh Rancher 1.2 and re-created our environment. I’ve left the old Rancher host shut down and I’ll leave it there for a while before I delete it. The new Rancher 1.2 environment is running quite well so far.