Rancher don't create pod namespace cattle-logging

Good day, gentlemen !!!

There is a problem when configuring elasticsearch, I automatically raised it with Rancher, with login and password, logging and sending it to elasticsearch, pods went up, exactly as many as there were nodes, I saw the logs, everything worked as it should!

When I wanted to change the settings, I deleted the namespace cattle-logging, everything was naturally deleted.

But when I changed everything as I need it, and made exactly the same movements as the first time, then, namespace cattle-logging was created, but pods are not created for some reason, there is nothing in namespace cattle-logging except for secrets.

Rancher version 2.4.11 kubernetes version 1.16

> kubectl api-resources --verbs=list --namespaced -o name | xargs -n 1 kubectl get --show-kind --ignore-not-found -n cattle-logging
> NAME                         TYPE                                  DATA   AGE
> secret/default-token-qm66b   kubernetes.io/service-account-token   3      13h
> NAME                     SECRETS   AGE
> serviceaccount/default   1         13h
> NAME                                                             AGE
> rolebinding.rbac.authorization.k8s.io/clusterrolebinding-6vg4l   13h
> rolebinding.rbac.authorization.k8s.io/clusterrolebinding-7xrrj   13h
> rolebinding.rbac.authorization.k8s.io/clusterrolebinding-lbqjk   13h
> rolebinding.rbac.authorization.k8s.io/clusterrolebinding-ljjj6   13h

Upd.
kubectl logs -n kube-system kube-proxy-m8jnl -f

I1211 13:46:37.560108       1 service.go:373] Adding new service port "cattle-logging/rancher-logging-fluentd:metric" at 10.100.5.138:24231/TCP
I1211 14:09:05.945332       1 service.go:398] Removing service port "cattle-logging/rancher-logging-fluentd:metric"

the issue was resolved completely resolved