As part of the major refactoring of v0.4.0, upgrades from previous versions will not be supported, but we will support upgrades from v0.4.0+.
- Broke apart the build to make it more modular to allow user to customize RancherOS [#258]
- Added ability to swap out the kernel for your own kernel [#414]
- Ability to create custom RancherOS ISO [#380]
- Made ubuntu and debian into persistent consoles [#419]
- Removed the
machine-rancheros.isofrom the releases as
rancheros.isocan be used for `docker-machine. [#513]
- Amazon ECS Support [#603]- Added ability to have RancherOS AMIs join ECS clusters
- Fixed an issue so that rkt can now be used
- Added support for glibc, which allows support for rancher-compose and other go based programs [#572]
- Bumped default kernel to v4.2 [#574]
ros config[#454, #573] Note: This means that previously
ros config set/getrequires a prefix of
rancherfor all configuration changes.
- Swtiched from
- Raised the limit of open files [#359]
- The required amount of memory has been reduced to 512 MB [#345] Note: If you want to run
rancheros-install), you’ll still need 1 GB, but this constraint will be removed in v0.4.1.
- Support for DKMS [#264]
- Support for ZFS [#599]
- Packaged additional firmware [#540]
- Support for Minnow board max
- Support for sysdig
- Additional Documentation:
- Remove panic from invalid cloud-config.yml files [#487]
Please download our latest RancherOS release.