(hpe-helion-openstack/8/x86_64)

Registered

Subscription:

Regcode: <redacted>
    Starts at: 2019-02-22 00:00:00 UTC
    Expires at: 2019-04-23 00:00:00 UTC
    Type: evaluation

------------------------------------------

While SLES repos are mirrorable, Helion OpenStack repos are not.

> sudo smt-repos -m | grep Helion
> sudo smt-repos -m|grep SLES12-SP3-[PU]
| Yes     | 497 | nu   | SLES12-SP3-Pool                                        | sle-12-x86_64  | SLES12-SP3-Pool for sle-12-x86_64                                        | Yes             | No      |
| Yes     | 499 | nu   | SLES12-SP3-Updates                                     | sle-12-x86_64  | SLES12-SP3-Updates for sle-12-x86_64                                     | Yes             | No      |

Why is that so, and how can I change this?

Hi Bernd, is the hpe add-on enabled? I just had a similar issue with a different product, running smt-repos <PRODUCT> -e resulted in a message like “0 repositories enabled”. Although the registration code was valid, for an unknown reason I couldn’t enable it and so I also was unable to mirror the repo. I deregistered the product and retried, this time it all worked. I can’t tell you a reason, but maybe a retry works for you, too.

Like in your case, enabling the Helion repos failed. Unlike you, I am not successful deregistering and re-registering the product. I can try a few times more.

Thanks Eugen!

Unfortunately, I don’t have a Helion subscription available, so I can’t reproduce it exactly. But maybe you get it working with de- and re-registering, or someone else can shed some light on HPE cloud repos, maybe there’s something else going on.

I can enable the repos now. Perhaps it takes a few days?

That would be very weird and not practical at all, also in the past few years I can’t remember that it ever took days. It could be related to the splitting of SUSE from Micro Focus, I can imagine impacts on the IT infrastructure, but I don’t have enough information for such an assumption. Anyway, it’s great that it works now! :wink:

eblock Wrote in message:
[color=blue]

That would be very weird and not practical at all, also in the past few
years I can’t remember that it ever took days. It could be related to
the splitting of SUSE from Micro Focus, I can imagine impacts on the IT
infrastructure, but I don’t have enough information for such an
assumption. Anyway, it’s great that it works now! ;-)[/color]

This has nothing to do with the split of SUSE from Micro Focus as
this is all SUSE-related, just likely to have needed
time.

HTH.

Simon Flood
SUSE Knowledge Partner

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Thanks for clarifying!

Another note on this topic: make sure you’re using suiting organization credentials for SCC, they have to match the organization for which you enabled the product subscription in SCC. This only applies if you have multiple organizations enabled, of course.