SMT

Hello,

There does not seem to be a SMT forum so this seems the next best location.

I have just deployed SMT to a SLES 11 SP3 server and registered it against scc. The result is that it lists all the SLE-12 sources available from suse, but the vast majority of them are marked as not mirror-able.

Does anyone have any idea how to be able to mirror these sources?

Thanks

Roger

Hi Roger

To be able to access the repositories for the newer SUSE products, the SMT server needs to be switched from the Novell Customer Center (NCC) to the SUSE Customer Center (SCC).
This is described in https://www.suse.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=D7015836

//Andreas

As I noted in my original post I already have SMT registered against SCC rather than NCC. If I was using NCC I do not think I would even see the SLE12 channels.

Roger

Hi Roger,

do you have any SLES12 licenses activated in the SCC account?

Regards,
Jens

Yes and No,

SCC (with the help of NCC) had gone and created two company accounts for me, with the same name but different IDs with the result that some of my keys are assigned to one account and some the other.

I get the feeling that the SCC interface needs a lot of work to allow things to be tracked easily. At the moment it only becomes easy to use once you already know what you are looking for.

Roger

[QUOTE=jmozdzen;29848]Hi Roger,

do you have any SLES12 licenses activated in the SCC account?

Regards,
Jens[/QUOTE]

Of course - my bad. Should have read your question more thoroughly. Sorry.

And yes, it looks like an entitlements problem.
Were you able to access the channels after switching NUUser/NUPass and running smt-sync ?
//Andreas