SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in SUSE Rancher 2.6 ( sca_ran2_6 )

Hi everyone, I recently registered on the forum.
I have read some very interesting topics.
I should do the certification “SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in SUSE Rancher 2.6”, (sca_ran2_6) and I wanted to know if any of you have already passed the exam or if they have info to better understand if the questions are scenario or simpler.
Thank you in advance,

1 Like

I am also searching for same info

I’ve taken and passed the SCA in SUSE Rancher 2.6 and my advice would be to make sure you know how to complete the Detailed Objectives listed at SUSE Certified Administrator in SUSE Rancher 2.5 | SUSE

However I will also note that this exam is likely to soon be replaced by the SCA in Rancher Manager 2.7 for Rancher Prime which has it’s own page at SUSE Certified Administrator in Rancher Manager 2.7 for Rancher Prime | SUSE

Having had access to the eLearning material I would strongly suggest that you study the associated Operations course - SUSE Rancher 2.6 Administration | SUSE for SCA in Rancher 2.6 or RAN201v2.7 Rancher Manager 2.7 for Rancher Prime Operations | SUSE for 2.7 - or attend an instructor-led training course.

If you think you know Rancher 2.6.x but not 2.7.x then you might want to consider taking the SCA in Rancher 2.6 exam whilst it is still available which should then also automatically grant you the SCA in Rancher Manager 2.7 for Rancher Prime qualification.

However if you’re now starting out then I would target Rancher 2.7 and the associated exam.

As for the format of the exams, both are question-based with 70 questions to be answered within 90 minutes and to pass you’ll need to answer 70% correctly.