Unable to execute python script successfully

Hello Team,

I am trying to execute python script on SLES12 SP3 to create and install tenant on the server. While executing the python script i face below error:

sh: /tmp/_MEInTXQ1k/libreadline.so.6: no version information available (required by sh)
sh: relocation error: sh: symbol rl_filename_stat_hook, version READLINE_6.3 not defined in file libreadline.so.6 with link time reference
sh: /tmp/_MEInTXQ1k/libreadline.so.6: no version information available (required by sh)
sh: relocation error: sh: symbol rl_filename_stat_hook, version READLINE_6.3 not defined in file libreadline.so.6 with link time reference

I investigated about this error on internet and it seems there is a conflict between python and bash though I am not sure. Can you please provide the solution.

Is the problem related to SLES 12 SP3?

Regards,
KRimes

[QUOTE=krimeshsh;54088]Hello Team,

I am trying to execute python script on SLES12 SP3 to create and install tenant on the server. While executing the python script i face below error:

I investigated about this error on internet and it seems there is a conflict between python and bash though I am not sure. Can you please provide the solution.

Is the problem related to SLES 12 SP3?

Regards,
KRimes[/QUOTE]
Hi and welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:
So the python script at the beginning is not using a whole shebang of;

#!/usr/bin/env pythonX

If so, I would suggest changing it to just /usr/bin/python to use the system variable.

Do you have a link to the script, or can you post to https://susepaste.org/ and set to never expire.