virt-manager:Unable to connect to libvirt

[SIZE=3]hello,everybody. Recently I installed the latest suse 12.2 on my dell optiplex 390. After I install the xen part and bulid virtual machine on two exactly same machine, I try to connect the other one with virt-manager in YaST, and the error “Unable to connect to libvirt” appears, the details are as below:
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Unable to connect to libvirt.

authentication failed: polkit\56retains_authorization_after_challenge=1
Authorization requires authentication but no agent is available.

Verify that the ‘libvirtd’ daemon is running
on the remote host.

Details:
Unable to connect to libvirt.

authentication failed: polkit\56retains_authorization_after_challenge=1
Authorization requires authentication but no agent is available.

Verify that the ‘libvirtd’ daemon is running
on the remote host.

Libvirt URI is: xen+ssh://elab2@192.168.0.66/

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py”, line 1027, in _open_thread
self.vmm = self._try_open()
File “/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py”, line 1009, in _try_open
flags)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/libvirt.py”, line 102, in openAuth

[/SIZE][SIZE=3]Above is under the condition that libvirtd.conf been all commented. Libvirtd service is running. VNC is enabled. rsa_keys is copied. Googled many results, but none solved my problem. Anybody met such a question? Please share your wisdom with me, thanks.

[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3]Plus, When try to start virt-manager in console, the result is as below:
[/SIZE]** (virt-manager:7835): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype ‘GMountMountFlags’ as enum when in fact it is of type ‘GFlags’

** (virt-manager:7835): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype ‘GDriveStartFlags’ as enum when in fact it is of type ‘GFlags’

** (virt-manager:7835): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype ‘GSocketMsgFlags’ as enum when in fact it is of type ‘GFlags’

(virt-manager:7835): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:
Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

fangtuo90,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your
posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

Has your issue been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options:

Be sure to read the forum FAQ about what to expect in the way of responses:
http://forums.suse.com/faq.php

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies
and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your SUSE Forums Team
http://forums.suse.com

[QUOTE=fangtuo90;9213][SIZE=3]hello,everybody. Recently I installed the latest suse 12.2 on my dell optiplex 390. After I install the xen part and bulid virtual machine on two exactly same machine, I try to connect the other one with virt-manager in YaST, and the error “Unable to connect to libvirt” appears, the details are as below:
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Unable to connect to libvirt.[/QUOTE]

Not 100% sure about this, but I specifically choose to use a Xen connection when remote connecting virt-manager to a Xen host (using SSH RSA keys) and when the host is running as KVM host, then select the default QEMU/libvirt.

So I’d suspect you are choosing the wrong option to connect with.

Cheers,
Willem