Clear helm cache from rancher

Hello.

I’m exploring Helm charts for usage. I created a test app catalog, and upload a chart. But there is a bugs in chart, and it’s failed to install. I fixed bugs, upload new chart with same name and version, refresh app catalog in rancher UI. After it, i try to deploy this app again, and it’s deploy from the old chart. I think, there are some cache in rancher… How can i force clear it?

Rancher version 2.2.7.

Although I believe this issue is already fixed by now, we had that “problem” with earlier versions of Rancher 2 and our own catalog too.
A workaround for us was to simply connect to the rancher2 cluster and update the catalog-cache on each rancher-server pod via git.
Here’s how we did it:
for name in $(kc get pods | grep rancher-|cut -d ’ ’ -f 1); do kc exec -it $name – sh -c “cd management-state/catalog-cache/ENTER_CACHE_ID_HERE && git pull”; done

Please note that this is just a workaround and I think that there’s already a solution for the issue implemented, since we are running version 2.2.5 and do no longer need to update the catalog manually.