Hi, i am using rancher 2.x with cloudflare for global dns.
- Rancher with cluster A and cluster B
- Deployed my application to cluster A and cluster B with rancher fleet
- Create annotation with rancher.io/globalDNS.hostname = value hostname
- Created dns entry = value hostname
- Rancher generate subdomain with A record to cluster A and cluster B
- Success access with subdomain
But, if the cluster A down, cluster B doesn’t access from subdomain. So load balance not working to multiple cluster.
Please help me, how to fix this?