Hi, i have a problem to create DNS global entry to pods on the workloads deployed by fleet (deployed to multiple cluster).
- Rancher UI with local cluster : 1 server with ip (188.8.131.52)
- Rancher cluster A : 1 server with ip (184.108.40.206)
- Rancher cluster B : 1 server with ip (220.127.116.11)
- Insert A record to 18.104.22.168 to cadabra.id (cloudflare) and add subdomain test.cadabra.id or wildcard *.cadabra.id to cloudflare with A record 22.214.171.124
- Setup Global DNS Provider with cloudflare (root domain cadabra.id)
- Deployed nginx app with fleet to multiple cluster (cluster A and cluster B)
- Create ingress to nginx app with annotation rancher.io/globalDNS.hostname = test.cadabra.id
- Created Global DNS Entry to test.cadabra.id
- If i access to test.cadabra.id = always displayed rancher UI, not my applications.
Detail picture is post on my github gist, because limitation from rancher forums : rancher-global-dns.md · GitHub
Any suggest to fix my problem?