Helm chart app won't update the revision

Hello,
I am having a strange issue with only one of the installed helm chart in my rancher-managed rke cluster.
The gitlab chart, shown in the App list is the oldest kept revision. If I update it (via the UI - making all the changes necessary in the following releases) it completes normally, but it is not changing status to “Upgrading” and when it completes - it does not update the information about the new revision.
Using helm cli everything is working as expected.
It looks like rancher can’t update the apps.catalog.cattle.io resource
in the cattle-cluster-agent logs there are those errors:

time="2021-10-11T11:14:23Z" level=error msg="error syncing 'gitlab/gitlab-chart': handler helm-app-status: Timeout: request did not complete within requested timeout 34s, requeuing"
W1011 11:14:34.345007      55 warnings.go:80] apiextensions.k8s.io/v1beta1 CustomResourceDefinition is deprecated in v1.16+, unavailable in v1.22+; use apiextensions.k8s.io/v1 CustomResourceDefinition
time="2021-10-11T11:14:44Z" level=error msg="error syncing 'gitlab/sh.helm.release.v1.gitlab-chart.v71': handler helm-app: failed to update gitlab/gitlab-chart catalog.cattle.io/v1, Kind=App for helm-app gitlab/sh.helm.release.v1.gitlab-chart.v71: the server was unable to return a response in the time allotted, but may still be processing the request, requeuing"
time="2021-10-11T11:16:57Z" level=error msg="error syncing 'gitlab/gitlab-chart': handler helm-app-status: Timeout: request did not complete within requested timeout 34s, requeuing"
W1011 11:17:21.940173      55 warnings.go:80] extensions/v1beta1 Ingress is deprecated in v1.14+, unavailable in v1.22+; use networking.k8s.io/v1 Ingress
time="2021-10-11T11:17:44Z" level=error msg="error syncing 'gitlab/sh.helm.release.v1.gitlab-chart.v71': handler helm-app: failed to update gitlab/gitlab-chart catalog.cattle.io/v1, Kind=App for helm-app gitlab/sh.helm.release.v1.gitlab-chart.v71: the server was unable to return a response in the time allotted, but may still be processing the request, requeuing"

every other app is working and updating correctly. Do you have any idea why it can’t update just this one? Can I patch the custom resource somehow if it is corrupted? I don’t really want to reinstall the chart

it is now fixed by upgrading to 2.6.1