Migrate from openSUSE 15.4 to SUSE Enterprise Desktop

I am using my trail key, because before I purchase anything, I want to know if this will work or not. So far, it’s not. I am following the official guide ( Upgrading online | Upgrade Guide | SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP4 ) and was presented with the following error shown in this screenshot https://www.reddit.com/r/suse/comments/wauzfi/you_need_a_subscription_for_free_opensuse_to/

Looking around, I learned from another post the metaphorical magic code is:

sudo SUSEConnect -r MY-code -e MY-email -p SLED/15-4/x86_64

This seems to register, but then it cancels.

Registering system to SUSE Customer Center
Using E-Mail: My-email

Updating system details on https://scc.suse.com ...

Activating SLED 15-4 x86_64 ...
-> Adding service to system ...
-> Installing release package ...
command '/usr/bin/zypper --no-refresh --non-interactive install --no-recommends --auto-agree-with-product-licenses -t product SLED' failed
Error: zypper returned 4 with 'Building repository 'SLE-Product-SLED15-SP4-Pool' cache [....done]
Building repository 'SLE-Product-SLED15-SP4-Updates' cache [....done]
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...
2 Problems:
Problem: the installed product:Leap-15.4-1.x86_64 conflicts with 'namespace:otherproviders(distribution-release)' provided by the to be installed product:SLED-15.4-0.x86_64
Problem: the to be installed product:SLED-15.4-0.x86_64 requires 'product(SLED) = 15.4-0', but this requirement cannot be provided

Problem: the installed product:Leap-15.4-1.x86_64 conflicts with 'namespace:otherproviders(distribution-release)' provided by the to be installed product:SLED-15.4-0.x86_64
 Solution 1: deinstallation of product:Leap-15.4-1.x86_64
 Solution 2: do not install product:SLED-15.4-0.x86_64

Choose from above solutions by number or skip, retry or cancel [1/2/s/r/c/d/?] (c): c'

I do not press cancel, it does, and I presume it does because of that 1st line in the code that reads:

–non-interactive install --no-recommends

Is there away to migrate or is all the documentation and Wiki all out of date?