Rancher-compose hanging

I’m setting up a 3 host MongoDB replica set and everything is (finally) working as expected. However, I have to build everything manually in the Rancher UI because rancher-compose is hanging when I try to run the config from my working setup. Once I build the working project in the Rancher UI, I grab the config (below) and run it as-is with rancher-compose. It creates a new project (which I can see in the UI), then just hangs indefinitely. No errors/logs. Nothing. Even with debug mode (--debug).

$ rancher-compose --debug up
DEBU[0000] Opening compose file: docker-compose.yml
DEBU[0000] Opening rancher-compose file: /Users/Jeremy/code/mongo/rancher-compose.yml
INFO[0000] Creating environment mongo

Can you guys help me out with this?

docker-compose.yml

mongo1:
  restart: always
  environment:
    MONGO_ROLE: primary
  tty: true
  hostname: mongo1
  image: jshimko/mongopri:0.1.0
  links:
  - mongo3:mongo3
  - mongo2:mongo2
  stdin_open: true
mongo3:
  hostname: mongo3
  links:
  - mongo1:mongo1
  - mongo2:mongo2
mongo2:
  hostname: mongo2
  links:
  - mongo3:mongo3
  - mongo1:mongo1

rancher-compose.yml

mongo1:
  scale: 1
mongo3:
mongo2:

@jeremy This should be fixed in v0.27.0. We have just done rc2 of the server but the new rancher-compose CLI has not been released yet.

Awesome. Thanks for the update!

@jeremy FYI, we released a new version of Rancher-compose, but circular links (your example) hasn’t been addressed yet.

Ok. Thanks again @denise!

I’ll keep you posted on when we include the fix, which we hope to address in the next couple of days.

This took a little longer than expected, but this is fixed with the latest rancher-compose v0.2.5.