Remove hosts from SCC that no longer exist in SMT

Hey,

We have lots of stuff appearing multiple times in SCC. Probably over time some things have gone wrong. How do I remove a host from SCC that no longer exists in any SMT? Can I do a “full sync” and replace SCC info by current SMT info?

Thanks.

[QUOTE=jmroth;58713]Hey,

We have lots of stuff appearing multiple times in SCC. Probably over time some things have gone wrong. How do I remove a host from SCC that no longer exists in any SMT? Can I do a “full sync” and replace SCC info by current SMT info?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Hi
Normally for hosts in SCC, under the systems tab and off to the right are three vertical dots, select that and de-register. AFAIK, SMT should sync automatically with SCC and update the info on the SMT system.

[QUOTE=malcolmlewis;58714]Hi
Normally for hosts in SCC, under the systems tab and off to the right are three vertical dots, select that and de-register. AFAIK, SMT should sync automatically with SCC and update the info on the SMT system.[/QUOTE]

For hosts registered through SMT it says “Only removable on its Registration Proxy”. But as I said it is no longer in SMT.

The only sync that seems to be happening is adding stuff to SCC that was added in SMT. SMT does not seem to get the entire list from SCC. Nor can we force SCC to forget what is no longer present in SMT!?