SLES15 SP4 HP MR Logical Drive numbering in reverse

HP Gen11 UEFI boot mode with MR408i-o RAID Controller. 3 Logical drives. HP numbers these 239, 238,236 or something similar. The 1st logical drive created always has highest number. Autoyast contains partitioning for 3 logical drives, but installer always assigns logical drive with lowest number to /dev/sda. If allowed to proceed, all logical drives are configured incorrectly. A trick that makes this work is to create the 3 logical drives in reverse order (create the 3rd logical drive first). How does SLES installer make array → device name assignment? Is there any way I can influence this with autoyast for consistent installation on many 3 logical drive machines? Additionally, tried Broadcom 9580-8i8e raid controller and the reverse logical drive creation trick does not work - in this case virtual drive numbering seems random and there is no control over how the 3 logical drives will be partitioned.

Using /dev/disk/by-path/…the actual path</device for each of the 3 raid logical devices as noted in AutoYast manual does not work either. While the install can be performed with the by-path device tag, the defined partitioning is not performed on the correct logical drives.
The issue remains, how to control an AutoYast installation of SLES15 SP4 to 3 different size logical drives so they are partitioned how you want?

Answer from HPE L3 support is to use feature in autoyast to select logical drives by size. Only works if all 3 logical drives are different sizes. This feature will not help if 2 of the logical drives are same size but differ some other way (i.e. 10k vs 15k rotational speed, SSD vs SAS hard drives).